VCE specializes in the manufacture and supply of vibration dampers, shock isolators, steel springs, and air springs for general industry, railway industry, automotive and marine sectors.
The product range VCE manufacture includes:
- Metal-to-rubber bonded vibration dampers for use in a wide range of stationary and mobile applications.
- Steel springs allowing high deflections in mainly stationary applications, particularly suitable for environments with high temperatures and aggressive chemicals.
- Hanger elements and stabilizers for the suspension of pipe sections, ceilings, exhaust systems and other applications where flexible suspension is required.
- Air springs for industrial, railway and vehicle applications.
- Fenders and sealing for marine and industrial use, available in a variety of rubber formulations.
- Expansion bellows and hoses for exhaust and cooling systems.