Product code: MDS80-55
The MDS mounting is easy to install based on a 2 part, single bolt installation. There is no requirement for radius or chamfered installation hole and a steel flange prevents rubber wear at the bracket interface. The bonded steel snubbing cup limits vertical movements and prevents excessive strain on the rubber. The cup is encapsulated in rubber to prevent corrosion.
A rubber rim holds the lower mount half in the hole during assembly.
- Vertical dynamic snubbing +/- 6 mm.
- Horizontal dynamic snubbing +/- 3 mm.
- Static vertical load range 70-200kg.
- Deflection at max static load 2.5mm.
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio 1.5:1.
The MDS mount is designed to take high dynamic shock loads but to limit mount movements in all directions.
MDS = Multi Directional Snubbing.
In the static working load range, the MDS mounts have linear stiffness characteristics allowing easy prediction of mount deflection and isolation performance.
- Engines and small cabs on off highway vehicles.
|D - Diameter||80mm|
|D2 - Inner Diameter||37.8mm|
|E - Hole Diameter||16.2mm|
|Durometer - IRH||55|
|Max Load - Compression||140kg|