Effective isolation of vibration and noise on different machinery with
rotating movements, e.g.
• Diesel engines
• Combustion engines
• Emergency power packs
• Industrial gensets
• Marine gensets
Similar in design to the RA/RAEM range, type RAB uses rubber in shear
and compression for optimum stiffness characteristics and horizontal stability.
Especially effective on small 1,2 and 3 cylinder diesel engines where the
special compound emplyed provides effective isolation of vibration while
eliminating much of the excessive movement normally associated with 1-3
Its unique construction and the latest production methods make Novibra
type RAB a high performance mounting having a number of advantages:
• Rubber features are utilised effectively combining compression and shear.
• Tight tolerances on dynamic stiffness rate for accurate vibration calculations.
• Load rating options, 10-130 kg.
• Corrosion protected to cope with arduous environments on land or marine
applications (Fe/Zn8C as per ISO 2081).
• Fitted as standard with a shock-proof device with resilient stop, ideal
for mobile or marine use. The RAB mounts can accomodate occasional shock
loads to 5 g refernce to the weight. The mount will withstand shock loads
up to 2 g without plastic deformation.
• Clear and durable product marking so that mountings can be identified
even after several years in operation.
• Domed shape cover to protect against oil contamination.