BRT Anti Vibration Mounts
AMC Mecanocaucho® BRT anti vibration mounts are anti vibration elements which work the rubber in shear and compression with an optimal ratio of stiffness and horizontal stability. These engine mounts are really applicable as stabilizers of electrical cabinets or racks. Thanks to the robust fail safe architecture it is usefull In applications where the box type assembly is submitted to shocks.
Click here for the full BRT product range.
– The top metal hood protects the rubber from the Ozone, UV rays, diesel or oils which may cause major damage to the rubber.
– The metal parts have a suitable anticorrosive treatment for outdoor applications. RoHs compliant.
– They have an interlocking metal component that provides a fail-safe protection for mobile applications. This device limits vertical movement when the mounting is submitted to shock inputs.
– The mounts are clearly identified, as the baseplates are engraved with the type and hardness, which makes it possible to easily recognise the part even after several years of use.
– The hood has a cross stamped on the top, which enhances its stiffness on mobile applications and also improves the evacuation of oils or liquids that splash onto it.
This mount is suitable for mobile boxes or racks that require greater control of movement due to axial and radial shock inputs providing reasonable values of vibration and noise attentuation, such as:
– Electrical cabinets, Pumps, Marine-Land auxiliary units, Industrial Vehicles, Compressors, Ventilators…
This mount is suitable for the isolation of mobile rotating machines which are exposed to axial and radial shocks, dripping oil or diesel or exposure to the weather.