Product code: RAB-0
Novibra type RAB
Effective isolation of vibration and noise on different machinery with rotating movements, e.g.
- Diesel engines
- Combustion engines
- Emergency power packs
- Industrial gensets
- Marine gensets
Similar in design to the RA/RAEM range, type RAB uses rubber in shear and compression for optimum stiffness characteristics and horizontal stability. Especially effective on small 1,2 and 3 cylinder diesel engines where the special compound emplyed provides effective isolation of vibration while eliminating much of the excessive movement normally associated with 1-3 cylinder engines.
Its unique construction and the latest production methods make Novibra type RAB a high performance mounting having a number of advantages:
- Rubber features are utilised effectively combining compression and shear.
- Tight tolerances on dynamic stiffness rate for accurate vibration calculations.
- Load rating options, 10-130 kg.
- Corrosion protected to cope with arduous environments on land or marine applications (Fe/Zn8C as per ISO 2081).
- Fitted as standard with a shock-proof device with resilient stop, ideal for mobile or marine use. The RAB mounts can accomodate occasional shock loads to 5 g refernce to the weight. The mount will withstand shock loads up to 2 g without plastic deformation.
- Clear and durable product marking so that mountings can be identified even after several years in operation.
- Domed shape cover to protect against oil contamination.
|A - Length||93.5mm|
|A2 - Length||76mm|
|D - Diameter||63mm|
|E - Hole Diameter||M12mm|
|E2 - Hole Diameter||8.5mm|
|Max Load - Compression||130kg|
|Max Deflection - Compression||3.5mm|