Novibra Type 3″ COMP-60
Product code: 3" Comp-60
- Metalastik type Rectangular SAW Mountings and Novibra Type 3″ COMP
- Widely used for suspending engines on road vehicles and may also be employed as springs for vibratory equipment.
- Rectangular SAW mounts are also known as “Sandwich” mountings because they feature a rubber section sandwiched between plates of metal. This arrangement allows a large difference between the compression and shear stiffnesses, thus providing the potential to ‘tune’ a mounting system by rotating the mountings. These mountings are commonly installed in a ‘Vee’ formation to utilise this feature.
- Available with plate or stud fixings
- Can be loaded in compression or shear, or a combination of both, for example in a ‘Vee’ arrangement.
- Can be manufactured with or without interleaves to change the ratio of shear to compression stiffness.
|A - Length||182mm|
|A2 - Length||146mm|
|E - Hole Diameter||13mm|
|Durometer - IRH||60|
|Max Load - Shear||280kg|
|Max Deflection - Shear||13mm|