RA Mount RA500A
Product code: RA500A
Novibra Type RA and Metalastik type Fail Safe EF
For effective isolation of vibration and noise on machines with rotating movements,e.g.
- Combustion engines
- Industrial and marine gen-sets
Also suitable for use with presses,punches and other work shop machines.
RA and EF uses the rubber profile in shear and compression,obtaining good vertical flexibility with the advantage of horizontal stability. For normal speeds of approx. 1500 rpm, the RA and EF type provides a degree of isolation of 75–85%.For better isolation, the alternative RAEM or M can be chosen.
Its unique construction and the latest production methods make Novibra type RA and EF a high performance mounting having a number of advantages:
- Rubber features are utilised effectively combining compression and shear.
- Wide load rating options, 40-2100 kg.
- Corrosion protected to cope with arduous environments on land or marine applications(Fe/Zn8C as per ISO 2081).
- Fitted as standard with an integral fail-safe design device with resilient stop, making RA and EF ideal for use in mobile or marine applications. The RA/EF-mounts can accomodate occasional shock loads to 5 g reference to the weight in hardness 60o IRH. The mount will withstand shock loads up to 2g without plastic deformation.
- Clear and durable product marking so that mountings can be identified even after several years in operation.
- Domed shape cover to protect against oil contamination.
|A - Length||192mm|
|A2 - Length||158mm|
|D - Diameter||123mm|
|E - Hole Diameter||M16mm|
|E2 - Hole Diameter||14mm|
|Durometer - IRH||40|
|Max Load - Compression||450kg|
|Max Load - Compression||450mm|