Product code: RAEM350M16B
Novibra type RAEM
For effective isolation of vibration and noise on machines with rotating movements,e.g.
- AC units
- Industrial fans
- Combustion engines
- Emergency power sets
- Large milling machinery
- Industrial and marine gen sets
RAEM is a universal mounting for applications demanding maximum isolation. It is a further developemt of RA, where EM stands for “extra soft”. Suitable for both light and heavy machines.
For normal speeds of approx. 1500 rpm the RAEM type provides a degree of isolation of 85-95%, and gives a good isolation with low frequency machines.
Its unique construction and the latest production methods make Novibra type RAEM a high performance mounting having a number of advantages:
- Rubber features are utilised effectively combining compression and shear.
- Wide load rating options, 10-3400 kg.
- Corrosion protected to cope with arduous environments on land or marine applications(Fe/Zn8C as per ISO 2081).
- Fitted as standard with an integral fail-safe design device with resilient stop, making RAEM and ideal for use in mobile or marine applications. The RAEM mounts can accomodate occasional shock loads to 5 g reference to the weight in hardness 60o IRH. The mount will withstand shock loads up to 2g without plastic deformation.
- Clear and durable product marking so that mountings can be identified even after several years in operation.
- Domed shape cover to protect against oil contamination
|A - Length||175mm|
|A2 - Length||140-148mm|
|D - Diameter||110mm|
|E - Hole Diameter||M16mm|
|E2 - Hole Diameter||14mm|
|Durometer - IRH||60|
|Max Load - Compression||400kg|
|Max Deflection - Compression||5.8mm|