Product code: SIM 200-50
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/hancockn/public_html/wp-content/themes/hancock/woocommerce/content-single-product.php on line 76
Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /home/hancockn/public_html/wp-content/themes/hancock/woocommerce/content-single-product.php on line 76
Type SIM is used for vibration isolation of small to medium sezed machines:
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Measurement equipment
SIM is a mounting for moblie applications. The strong metal parts and the soft vertical stiffness combined with high stiffness in the longitudinal direction makes it suitable for suspension of marine engines both with and without thrust bearing.
Its unique construction and the latest production methods make Novibra type SIM a high performance mounting having a number of advantages.
- Low vertical natural frequency 8-9 Hz combined with high longitudinal stiffness, ratio approx kl/kv=3.5-5.5.
- Special designed stronger bottom plate and top cover to withstand high shock loads from tough mobile applications.
- Load range from 50-580kg.
- Fitted as standard with a shock proof device(up to 5g) with resilient stop.
- Corrosion protected to cope with arduous environments with treatment Fe/Zn8C as per ISO 2081.
- SIM can be delivered with two types of height adjusters, one standard type HA and one special for higher load requirements.
- Clear and durable product marking. Mountings can be identified after several years in operation.
- Domed shape top cover to protect against oil contamination.