Two Bolt Instrumount 17-1061-60
Product code: 17-1061-60
Two Bolt Instrumounts provide a convenient and effective means of isolating vibration generated by lightweight machinery. Also used to protect instruments and light equipment from vibration and shock. They may be loaded in compression or shear depending on application requirements.
- Instrument panels
- Lightweight laboratory machines
- Electronic equipment
These mountings are high quality products capable of protecting light equipment from vibration and shock. Two Bolt Instrumountings are available in either 45 or 60 IRH natural rubber compound. They can be assembled in a “Vee” arrangement for good stability and improved vibration isolation.
- Circular or hexagonal end plates for simple fitting.
- Can take up to 3 times rated load under shock conditions.
- Takes load in either shear or compression, or a combination.
- Fixing bolts threaded to within 2 pitches of the end plate.
- Up to 12mm deflection in shear for a very soft suspension.
- Top quality bond strength for reliability and safety.
|D - Diameter
|Durometer - IRH
|Max Load - Compression
|Max Deflection - Compression
|Max Load - Shear
|Max Deflection - Shear