Product code: M50A
Type M is ideal for applications invloving isolation of low frequency vibrations in all planes. Also suitable for shock attenuation due to the designed ability to offer large deflection. Provides passive vibration isolation on electronic instruments, measuring equipment and test cells.
Specific fields of application are:
- AC -units
- Powder handling machinery
- Vibratory screens
- Packaging applications
- Electric motors
- Weighing scales
- Test cell equipment
- Noise control units
- Food processing equipment
Novibra Type M is specifically designed to give large deflection at low loads. Although the mount allows high deflection, the mountings are compact in weight and easy to install.
Its unique construction and the latest production methods make Novibra type M a high performance antivibration mounting having a number of advantages:
- Tight tolerances on dynamic stiffness rate for accurate vibration calculations.
- Wide load rating options, 3.5-2500kg.
- Corrosion protected to cope with arduous environments on land or marine applications (Fe/Zn8C2 as per ISO2081)
- Clear and durable product marking so that mountings can be identified even after several years in operation.
When using M mount together with a height adjuster, it is necessary to use a washer. The washer diameter must be 20% larger than the diameter of the upper plate.
|A - Length||114mm|
|A2 - Length||92mm|
|B - Width||76mm|
|D - Diameter||45mm|
|E - Hole Diameter||M10mm|
|E2 - Hole Diameter||10mm|
|Durometer - IRH||40|
|Max Load - Compression||40kg|
|Max Deflection - Compression||6.5mm|